Your continued use of the Innovative Learning Group Web Site following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted those changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Innovative Learning Group
514 East Fourth Street
Royal Oak, Michigan 48067
Innovative Learning Group, Inc. (ILG) authorizes you to anonymously download and view information contained within its web site, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original material. You may not modify, reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute information for commercial purposes without the written expressed authorization of ILG’s Chief Executive Officer Lisa Toenniges.
Right to Change Terms
Limitation of Liability
All use of ILG’s web site is at your own risk. ILG will under no circumstance be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this site, information, data or services contained on this site or any site linked to this site.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Links to other, non-ILG Internet sites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. These sites are external and not hosted by ILG. Use of third-party sites is entirely at your own risk. If you use these links, you will leave ILG’s site. ILG does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Placement of third-party links on the ILG site does not constitute endorsement of the content displayed or the entities associated with the site. ILG is not responsible for the content contained on such sites.
Illegal or Harmful Use
You may access and use our web site and network only for lawful purposes. You are responsible for any transmission you send, receive, post, access, or store via our network, including the content of any communication. Transmitting, distributing, or storing any material that violates any applicable law is prohibited. Additionally, the following non-exhaustive list details the kinds of illegal or harmful conduct that are prohibited:
- Infringement: Infringement of intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights including, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right. Infringement may result from the unauthorized copying, distribution, and/or posting of pictures, logos, software, articles, musical works, and videos.
- Offensive Materials: Disseminating or posting material that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not access or use our web site or network in any manner for the transmission or dissemination of images containing child pornography.
- Excessive Utilization of Network Resources: Wireless and wireline networks have capacity limits and all customers can suffer from degraded or denied service when one or a small group of users consumes disproportionate amounts of network resources. ILG, therefore, will monitor both overall network performance and individual resource consumption to determine if any user is consuming a disproportionate amount of available resources and creating the potential to disrupt or degrade the ILG network or network usage by others. While the determination of what constitutes excessive use depends on the specific state of the network at any given time, excessive use is determined by resource consumption relative to that of a typical individual user of the service and not by the use of any particular application.
- Export Violations: Including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce.
- Fraudulent Conduct: (1) Conducting fraudulent business operations and practices; (2) Offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, chain letters, and pyramid schemes); (3) Individual or business representation as an authorized third-party affiliation or agent for a business entity (i.e., Innovative Learning Group) without the business’s prior consent.
- Falsification/Impersonation: You may not use the service to impersonate any person or entity, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use invalid or forged headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing.
- Failure to Abide by Third-Party Web Site Policies: Violating the rules, regulations, or policies that apply to any third-party network, server, computer database, or web site that you access.
- Harmful Content: Disseminating or posting harmful content including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, zombies, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, secretly intercept, or seize any system, program, data or personal information.
- Hacking: Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without the express prior authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Interception: Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without the express prior authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Intentional Interference: Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, denial-of-service attacks, mail bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system, and broadcast attacks.
- Falsification of Origin or Routing Information: Using, selling, or distributing in conjunction with the services, any computer program designed to conceal the source or routing information of electronic mail messages in a manner that falsifies an Internet domain, header information, date or time stamp, originating e-mail address, or other identifier.
- Avoiding System Restrictions: Using manual or electronic means to avoid any limitations established by ILG or attempting to gain unauthorized access to, alter, or destroy any information that relates to any ILG customer or other end-user. ILG may, but is not obligated to, take any action it deems necessary to protect its web site and network, its rights or the rights of its customers or third parties, or to optimize or improve its web site, network, services, systems, and equipment. You acknowledge that such action may include, without limitation, employing methods, technologies, or procedures to filter or block messages sent through the web site or network. ILG may, at its sole discretion, at any time, filter “spam” or prevent “hacking,” “viruses,” or other potential harms without regard to any preference you may have communicated to us.
Use of Message Boards/Forums
Considering the real-time nature of online message boards and forums, it is impossible for ILG to review messages or confirm the validity of information before it is posted. Please remember that while ILG does actively monitor the contents of posted messages, it is not responsible for any messages posted. ILG does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of ILG or any entity associated with ILG.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact ILG immediately by emailing webmaster@innovativeLG.com. ILG has the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if it is determined that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this service to post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you.
Although we cannot review the messages posted prior to them going live, and we are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold ILG harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. We also reserve the right to ban your use of ILG’s message boards if you are held in violation of any of the above rules.
Authority for Use
By using our web site, you represent that you are at least 13 years old. Persons under the age of 13 are unauthorized users. Persons who are at least 13 years of age but under the age of 18 may only use our site with legal parental or guardian consent. Accordingly, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations, and warranties set forth in the Terms; otherwise, please exit the web site. ILG suggests that you take advantage of any access controls offered through the web site or third-party sites, which are designed to assist you in limiting or blocking access to certain types of web content you may feel are harmful to or inappropriate for minors.
Use of this web site is subject to Michigan and federal laws and regulations. Suspected violations of applicable law are subject to investigation by ILG and law enforcement officials. Among the applicable laws are:
- Federal Copyright Law:U.S. copyright law grants authors certain exclusive rights of reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance, display, attribution, and integrity to their creations, including works of literature, photographs, music, software, film, and video. Violations of copyright laws include, but are not limited to, the making of unauthorized copies of any copyrighted material (such as commercial software, text, graphic images, audio and video recordings) and distributing copyrighted materials over computer networks or through other means.
- Federal Wire Fraud Law:Federal law prohibits the use of interstate communications systems (phone, wire, radio, or television transmissions) to further an illegal scheme or to defraud.
- Federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Law: Federal law prohibits unauthorized access to or modification of information in computers containing national defense, banking, or financial information.
- Federal and Pennsylvania Child Pornography Laws: Federal and Pennsylvania laws prohibit the creation, possession, or distribution of graphic depictions of minors engaged in sexual activity, including computer graphics. Computers storing such information can be seized as evidence.
- Pyramid Schemes and/or Chain Letters: It is a violation of the Federal Postal Lottery Statute to send chain letters that request sending money or something of value through the U.S. mail. Solicitations through electronic messaging are also illegal, if they require use of U.S. mail for sending money or something of value.
- Defamation: Someone may seek civil remedies if they can show that they were clearly identified as the subject of defamatory messages and suffered damages as a consequence. Truth is a defense against charges of defamation.
- Common Law Actions for Invasion of Privacy: Someone may seek civil remedies for invasion of privacy on several grounds.
- Public Disclosure of Private Facts: The widespread disclosure of facts about a person, even when true, may be deemed harmful enough to justify a lawsuit.
- False Light: A person wrongfully attributes views or characteristics to another person in ways that damage that person’s reputation.
- Wrongful Intrusion: The law often protects those areas of a person’s life in which they can reasonably expect they will not be intruded upon.
This Policy and Agreement is governed by and must be construed under the laws of the state of Michigan. The federal and state courts of Oakland County, Michigan, have exclusive jurisdiction over and venue of any suit that relates to this Policy and Agreement.
Copyright © 2010 Innovative Learning Group, Inc. All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics, animation, and other materials are subject to copyrights. ILG owns the copyrights in the selection, coordination, and arrangement of the materials on this site. These materials may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these materials be modified or reposted to other sites.
Innovative Learning Group
514 East Fourth Street
Royal Oak, Michigan 48067
Normal Site Usage
When you visit ILG’s web site, you do so anonymously. In certain instances, you may be requested to provide ILG with your full name, address, email address, telephone number, and/or other identifying information to:
- Submit a resume
- Gain access to protected areas of the site such as the client portal
- Download materials or request secured content such as case studies or white papers
- Register for email communications or subscriptions
- Complete surveys and business reply forms
- Request additional information such as brochures, photos, etc.
In addition, visitors voluntarily provide personally identifiable information in connection with certain content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, select the Unsubscribe button that is at the bottom of each email.
Gathering and Use of Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information from our visitors other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis.
ILG may use such information only for conducting the activities stated above, for internal and external marketing and promotional purposes. If a visitor does not want this information collected and used by us for the disclosed purposes, visitors are given an opportunity to “opt-out” from receiving emails. Our visitors need to recognize that if they select to “opt-out” they may not be eligible for certain activities for which the personally identifiable information is needed.
ILG may use “cookie” technology on its web site. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our web site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. ILG also may release your information when it believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This Policy and Agreement is governed by and must be construed under the laws of the State of Michigan. The federal and state courts of Oakland County, Michigan, have exclusive jurisdiction over and venue of any suit that relates to this Policy and Agreement.