Innovative Learning Group is looking for individuals to serve as instructional designers in a freelance capacity on project-based client work.
Primary responsibilities may include:
- Developing tools (for example, surveys and interview guides) to assess performance needs and performance gaps
- Conducting research with clients, including subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Documenting research efforts that result in outputs such as survey results, process maps, competency requirements, and reports that describe findings and recommendations
- Providing design inputs during internal and client work sessions
- Developing design documents
- Developing elements defined during the design phase of the intervention (for example, instructor guides, participant materials, slides, storyboards for e-learning and mobile, procedural documentation, job aids, and measurement tools)
- Conducting document review meetings
- Editing elements at appropriate level
- Recognizing and communicating indications that intervention may be going out of scope
The successful candidate will have many or all of the following qualifications:
- Minimum five years of experience in instructional design
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional technology or similar field
If you’re interested in being considered, please send your resume and cover letter to careers@innovativeLG.com.