The Learning Leader Job In Not Easy!
Date: March 12, 2020
Hampton Roads ISPI
Today’s learning leader needs to be an expert at strategy, change management, culture, evaluation, technology… and so much more. This job is not easy.
Join Innovative Learning Group CEO Lisa Toenniges for a closer look at five fundamental practices of great learning leaders and how you can set a course for your learning team to thrive as a valued resource to your organization.
By the end of the session, you will:
- Define a path to create a learning strategy that fits with the organization’s culture and includes an approach to evaluation
- Identify opportunities to provide targeted learning experiences taking advantage of industry trends
- Assess the learning technology in your organization and its ability (or inability) to enable the learning strategy
- Assess the current learning team’s ability to execute the learning strategy using effective processes and standards
- Assess your current approach to market your learning department’s services within your organization