It’s going to be an exciting year for ILG as this is the year we celebrate our 10th anniversary. It’s very gratifying to have grown the company to what it is today and to have a culture built on respect, integrity, pride, and accountability. We couldn’t have done it without our terrific team and valued clients.
Below are just a few of our many accomplishments that I’m extremely proud of:
- Being a two-time Brandon Hall Award of Excellence winner
- Winning the Silver Excellence in Vendor Partnership from Chief Learning Officer
- Being recognized for our mobile learning initiatives by Corp! and winning its DiSciTech award
- Winning the Boston Scientific Indirect Supplier Diamond Award for being the Diverse Supplier of the Year
- Being designated a Cool Place to Work by Crain’s Detroit
- Purchasing and remodeling two buildings in Royal Oak for our corporate offices
- Winning two Hermes Creative Awards and a MarComm Award for our Mobile or Not… Here It Comes series, our Informal Learning: Making It Work series, and the ILG website respectively
- Earning our Women’s Business Enterprise certification
- Winning a Human Performance Intervention Award of Excellence from ISPI
- Being designated a Michigan Economic Bright Spot by Corp!
- Recognizing the need to create a marketing strategy and hiring a full-time marketing director to execute it
- Working with more than 90 clients around the country (many who take us global)
- Selecting and onboarding 22 of the most talented people in our industry
- Volunteering for countless hours and assuming board positions in local and international professional associations (ISPI, ATD, STC)
- Providing thought leadership in the learning community on performance improvement, instructional design, project management, and learning technology.
- Keeping pace with technology as it has moved from classroom to distance learning to e-learning to mobile and informal learning
But most important, I’d like to thank the ILG team … the team is responsive and flexible, creative, hardworking, and customer focused; and, on an almost-daily basis, this group of individuals meets multiple deadlines with high-quality deliverables for our clients. I truly have an amazing time working with this excellent group of people … and I look forward to doing so for another 10 years and beyond!
Cheers to a Happy and Prosperous New Year!